Thursday, November 26

Tons to Run



It takes awhile to run over 300,000 folded continuous forms for Fireman's Fund. It's a Premium Rejection Notice that ships to Dallas. They must process a lot of rejections since we repeat this form a few times a year.





The bulk of what we run goes to our Sacramento plant where they print and mail 'shell' masters that are distributed to a State funded health program. Guess I better not tell you its name. Yesterday, I cut and boxed over 2 tons of one job, and it still has to go back on the press to finish the 1,000,000 ordered. We've run out of paper until next Thursday! Guess I shouldn't tell you that either!

I'm not complaining, especially since my Kaiser health insurance premium is going up over $100 per month next year. I need all the overtime I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment